To set your name servers, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Name Servers" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- There are two ways to set name servers:
- If you are adding new name servers, select "Enter new or existing Name Servers" from your list of choices and enter your new name servers in the provided fields.
- If you are using existing name servers, move down to the "Select from your Name Servers" option and choose the name servers from your existing list.
- Press the "Save Name Server" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.